The Beach House will be relocating to 247 Balcatta Rd, Balcatta (Corner Geddes St) from Friday 23rd May 2014. This venue is newer, has full reverse cycle air-conditioning, centrally located and best of all, has many more parking spaces!!
We look forward to see you all there!
Our water slide is back in operation! Bring your bathers and towel and have a splash!
We've just added 3 more bouncy castles and slides and also a challenging surfing inflatable. Test your balance on the surf board as well as your surfing skills!
We have extended our Sunday opening hours
9am - 6pm.
Monday - Sunday 9am - 6pm
6mth - 11mths $3
1 - 5 yrs $9.50
6 - 14yrs $10.50
Special: Entry fee for children (all ages)
ONLY $5!! (during school term Mon - Fri 3pm-6pm and after 4.30pm on the weekend)
Under New Management
as at 1st July 2013!
* The adrenalin rushing 'Flying Fox' for kids of all ages is finally HERE!
* As of next week, the whole family can enjoy a 9-hole mini golf in the Troppo zone. Test your putting skills!
* Try the new and exciting Zorb Balls..spin out of control!!!
* Lots of new and exciting games and toys including Basketball, Netball, Soccer, Rugby and Table Tennis for those who love their sports and the kiddy ride-ons to keep the little ones entertained.
* The new 50sqm sand pit area.
* We have added lots of new foods to our menu including 'nuggets & chips', 'hot chicken roll', and plenty of other yummy foods for the kids!
* Check out our new Menu as many of our foods have DROPPED in prices! On top of that, the Admission cost for age group 6-14yrs has dropped to $10.50 (previously $12). And after school (3PM-6PM) entry for all ages is now ONLY $5!
* FREE WIFI
* Be a part of the Beach House by becoming a member. Members will receive lots of benefits such as FREE entry, FREE Ice- Skating tickets, 10% discount on party bookings. See terms and conditions.
* We also provide an annual membership for $150 per child with unlimited entry for the whole year!
* We can now provide helium balloons for your child's birthday party. The cost per balloon is $2.95.
The Beach House Kids Play Centre
The Beach House is a popular spot for mums, dads, grandparents and friends
to come and relax while the children can safely play.
The Beach House is also a great venue for playgroups, sporting groups and school groups to come and burn off energy while having heaps of fun.
Conveniently located at 5 O’Malley Street in Osborne Park, the clean, spacious
children’s fun centre includes a bouncy castle, triple deck play structure, car track,
soccer tables, disco room, themed party rooms and two fully fenced toddler areas.
Our separate 6-14 years area has just had an amazing face lift and is now called the TROPPO ZONE. This area now includes inflatable sports games, FREE arcade games, air hockey, electronic dance and skiing game, table tennis, sit down space invader games and Wii and Xbox games in the kids chill area.
The Troppo Zone also has it's very own Kiosk which sells lots of goodies for the kids and parents alike. We have also included a lounge area for the parents to sit back and chill, Troppo style.
In the main Beach House area our popular café is great for morning/afternoon tea or lunch with friends. A full range of hot and cold drinks and gourmet cakes, foccacias, kids sandwiches, biscuits and much more are all available from the café. Adults can easily observe their children while relaxing in the café.
CHILDREN MUST WEAR SOCKS AT ALL TIMES PLEASE
SPECIAL ENTRY PRICE AFTER SCHOOL
NOW OPEN UNTIL 6PM Weekdays
Mon-Fri after school
$5 ANY AGE
HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE FOR HEAPS OF FUN
NOW OPEN - THE TROPPO ZONE AREA
COME AND CHECK IT OUT!
INFLATABLE SPORTS, ARCADE GAMES, KIDS & PARENTS CHILL ZONES, TROPPO KIOSK, 2 NEW PARTY ROOMS WITH XBOX KINECT and MORE! HEAPS OF FUN FOR ALL.
Halloween Party 2013
Many thanks to the parents and children who attended our Halloween Party last Friday 1st November! We had a great turn out and it was terrific to see all the children (and parents) dressed up in their favourite halloween costumes. It was a great party! Good on ya kids!!!
Christmas Party - Friday 6th December
Many thanks to the parents and kids who participated in our Christmas Party. It was a great success! The kids loved receiving lollies and presents from Santa and most of all having their photos taken with Santa!